Lightning Shots: GM and Rice inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightning Shots: GM and Rice inside

Here are some shots I got of my new(ish) STi and my buddies GTO. It was a little dark so they didn't come out as good as I wanted but still pretty cool.

Pretty cool pics but they still look slow...
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Run 'em through Lightroom and get rid of that noise...

Comment

Can't get rid of the noise. I took them when it was almost pitch black outside. I had to raise the ISO to 400 just to get a decent shot. These were shot at 8-10 sec shutter speeds. My little STi ran an 8.2 in the 1/8 on friday. I wasn't too disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by KWClutch View Post
          Can't get rid of the noise. I took them when it was almost pitch black outside. I had to raise the ISO to 400 just to get a decent shot. These were shot at 8-10 sec shutter speeds. My little STi ran an 8.2 in the 1/8 on friday. I wasn't too disappointed.
          400 iso with 8-10 sec?
          That's damn high, what kinda camera?

Comment

ha i know will also. his gto isn't that slow either

Comment

That GTO hood is ugly as shit.

Comment

400 ISO isn't shit when moat cameras start out at 100 or 200 ISO. I shoot sports at up to 6400 ISO with my D700.

Comment

Canon EOS xsi. It was seriously almost completely dark outside when I took those shots. I wanted to go lower but I had to shoot with a 20 sec shudder and then it just blurred the lightning.

Wayne: Will and I went from a 20 roll and a 40 roll. Both times he got the hit but I reeled him in in 3rd gear on both and was about a bumper ahead at 120. This STi moves. I'm very happy with it so far. He was chicken to go from a dig. lol I 40 rolled a shit talking douchebag in a black 6.0 GTO and we were side by side all the way to 120 when we shut down.

Mods on the STi are CAI, Turboback Exhaust and Cobb Stage 2 tune. Should be putting down around 290-300hp/280-290tq to all wheels. Weighed in at 3,189 lbs with me in it.
                  Last edited by KWClutch; 04-25-2011, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X