Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

San Francisco natives hide their four car garage behind a Victorian facade.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Francisco natives hide their four car garage behind a Victorian facade.

Kinda cool I guess. Parking out here is fucking insane.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
      Kinda cool I guess. Parking out here is fucking insane.
      It's a constant game of automotive musical chairs here, I am so glad that I have a garage.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
        It's a constant game of automotive musical chairs here, I am so glad that I have a garage.
        I'd kill for a garage, but none ever come up for rent. I have no clue what I'll do when we have to leave somewhere for a few days...just park at the airport I guess. Street cleaning throughout the neighborhood falls on various days. Luckily I'm always gone for work well before 6am or 7am when they clean.

I spend about 20 minutes 3 days a week trying to find a spot...and of course they're always 5 or 6 blocks from the house when I do find one. It doesn't help that our car is too damned long for the big city. I'm checking out turbo Coopers just to save myself a few minutes a week.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
          I'd kill for a garage, but none ever come up for rent. I have no clue what I'll do when we have to leave somewhere for a few days...just park at the airport I guess. Street cleaning throughout the neighborhood falls on various days. Luckily I'm always gone for work well before 6am or 7am when they clean.

I spend about 20 minutes 3 days a week trying to find a spot...and of course they're always 5 or 6 blocks from the house when I do find one. It doesn't help that our car is too damned long for the big city. I'm checking out turbo Coopers just to save myself a few minutes a week.
          I see that song and dance every day, when I'm out walking Saylee at 5. I feel for you. The crazy thing is that you can go half a mile north, and there's plenty of parking in that neigborhood, though it's all single family homes. Where I'm at the norm seems to be one garage per apartment, and most are two and three bedroom apartments, with both sposes or all three roomates having a car. I guess that's the norm when real estate comes at a premium.

Comment

the norm
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
            X