Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cheezebandit View Post
    yeah ... this is a true story ..
    Lol in my line of work they have weight "preferences" . Don't like you to get to beefy.lol

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
      Throw in the fact many get on Birth Control and the hormones pack on the weight to the tune of about 10lbs every 90 days. Thousands of empty calories will do it too.

Hell, I used to play sports 2 to 4 hours a day from K thru 10th grade. 11-12th grade I worked my ass off after school. I was 6'-0", 185lbs and run 2.5 miles without even thinking about it. I went to college, sat on my ass, drank 10 gallons of beer a week and ate on campus constantly. I left my freshman year at 230lbs. I graduated, got a desk job and have put on another 20 since then and unless I can find time to be active again, I'm dead at 55. oh well.

I think the birth control argument is totally false. Most girls start taking that around 14-16.

Laziness, beer, and diet would do the trick though.

My wife weighs exactly the same as her freshman year in college, 8 years later. She has some older friends who gained a good chunk of weight right after high school, but has a couple that even after a kid weigh less than they did in college. She does run a few miles a few times a week, most of those girls in the pictures drive around 10 minutes looking for the closest parking spot.

I really think the key is never getting beyond the "letting yourself go" point. Most of those chicks don't care, think they are still hot, etc. My wife spends too much on jeans/clothing to outgrow them.

Comment

lmao
        WRX

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
          I think the birth control argument is totally false. Most girls start taking that around 14-16.

My wife weighs exactly the same as her freshman year in college, 8 years later. She has some older friends who gained a good chunk of weight right after high school, but has a couple that even after a kid weigh less than they did in college. She does run a few miles a few times a week, most of those girls in the pictures drive around 10 minutes looking for the closest parking spot.

I really think the key is never getting beyond the "letting yourself go" point. Most of those chicks don't care, think they are still hot, etc. My wife spends too much on jeans/clothing to outgrow them.
          What is her age?

Comment

Pics of wife?
            Originally posted by Nash B.
            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Yall are quick with it.

I like that

Comment

Yall are quick with it.

I like that
                Age? Kids?

Comment

26, no kids. Age is a big deal, but a healthy lifestyle will fight it off.

Her only hobby is running. Her mom is still within ten pounds of high school.

If you ever meet a truly vain person you will understand how weight really works. I was at the beach this weekend and I see loads of women at 50 with abs now.

Comment

Nice healthy boobies if you don't mind me saying so. Good looking gal.
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

wow....that makes me feel awhole lot better now...I was pissed at myself for still being 2lbs over my pre-preggo weight. Phhhhww!

Comment

Damn dude I didn't think it would really work. It's just sort of a tradition to ask
                        Originally posted by Nash B.
                        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

26, no kids. Age is a big deal, but a healthy lifestyle will fight it off.

Her only hobby is running. Her mom is still within ten pounds of high school.

If you ever meet a truly vain person you will understand how weight really works. I was at the beach this weekend and I see loads of women at 50 with abs now.
                          That's the first thing that I noticed at the gym out here in SD, there are ALOT more older people in excellent shape (men and women) than I've ever seen in Dallas. It's SoCal though, the land of the shallow.

Comment

Originally posted by 03DARKSHADOW View Post
                            wow....that makes me feel awhole lot better now...I was pissed at myself for still being 2lbs over my pre-preggo weight. Phhhhww!
                            picks
                            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                              picks
                              I'd do pics but I know alot of peeps on here so Not a good Idea but if you look on the first set of pics and 4th pic down theres a tan girl w/a white top on and some shorts N heels I do have to say she kinda looks like me but I have longer hair and hawter

Comment

Originally posted by 03DARKSHADOW View Post
                                I'd do pics but I know alot of peeps on here so Not a good Idea but if you look on the first set of pics and 4th pic down theres a tan girl w/a white top on and some shorts N heels I do have to say she kinda looks like me but I have longer hair and hawter

LMAO I ment 5th pic

Comment

Working...
                                X