• Show
Clear All

good luck to you.
    Originally posted by 56482
    only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

Originally posted by shoot to kill View Post
      good luck to you.
      Thanks... Will post more pictures if i remember to charge the dang camera battery this time...

Comment

Originally posted by shoot to kill View Post
        good luck to you.
        What he said!

Comment

You do realize that a flag, not being a part of a house and raised on a pole has nothing to do with hope, right? Remember when people associated Obama with hope? Hope can kiss my ass.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
            You do realize that a flag, not being a part of a house and raised on a pole has nothing to do with hope, right? Remember when people associated Obama with hope? Hope can kiss my ass.
            geez. you could be a little more sensitive to the situation. lol.
            Originally posted by 56482
            only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

The American flag has provided hope and motivation to more people then you realize. I'd imagine it does not have to be just in a combat situation. When I'm having a bad day, I'll sit on my patio with a beer and stare at mine realizing how happy I need to be considering other people's sacrifices.

To people like me, the flag provides hope and motivation every single damned day. It's not just a piece of cloth flapping in the breeze. I'm probably just a retard in a lot of people's eyes, but damn if I don't love our flag and what it represents to me.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                Read the entire thread you stupic fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by G.. View Post
                  Read the entire thread you stupic fuck.
                  lol
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                    The American flag has provided hope and motivation to more people then you realize. I'd imagine it does not have to be just in a combat situation. When I'm having a bad day, I'll sit on my patio with a beer and stare at mine realizing how happy I need to be considering other people's sacrifices.

To people like me, the flag provides hope and motivation every single damned day. It's not just a piece of cloth flapping in the breeze. I'm probably just a retard in a lot of people's eyes, but damn if I don't love our flag and what it represents to me.
                    Glad to hear that not everyone takes it for granted.
                    2011 GT, 300A Rapid Spec. 6spd, 3.73 gears. Best 1/8th mile:09/10/2011 8.35@86

Comment

Quit taking pictures and go find those tags!

Comment

Working...
                      X