No announcement yet.

In honor of the the new nittos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much did those Nitto's cost? I need a new pair as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
      I paid for my car.
      Defensive much? Not to mention I wasn't talking to you, I quoted mstng86.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
        Defensive much? Not to mention I wasn't talking to you, I quoted mstng86.
        I felt like I was being referenced lol. Just saying that I don't have everything given to me. Just some stuff.
        2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
          I don't know about you, but the rain is the one thing I don't mess with, pretty iffy when you can be going down the highway throw it I third and start spinning. No thanks. Been there, done that..
          This coming from a guy who wrecked last time we had bad weather... Maybe you are learning.
          Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
          Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Yeah because he will be driving the shit out of it when it rains.

I don't know about you, but the rain is the one thing I don't mess with, pretty iffy when you can be going down the highway throw it I third and start spinning. No thanks. Been there, done that..
            Was that when you did the Dukes of Hazzard move and flew through a ditch?!?!
            Big Rooster Racing
            85' Coupe
            sigpic

Comment

Lol, wait til you have a car that does that in the dry.
              Ded

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                Lol, wait til you have a car that does that in the dry.
                No doubt. Having a car that can change lanes on you in a moments notice will bite you in the ass the moment you don't respect it.

Comment

Or you could not downshift to third on the highway when it rains.

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                    Or you could not downshift to third on the highway when it rains.
                    You caught that to lol.. Not to bright
                    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

all the whiny people complaining about having a daily driver with nitto dr .... none of yall have had nittos I'll bet. they work just fine in the rain
                      Big Rooster Racing
                      1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Originally posted by Josh.0 View Post
                        all the whiny people complaining about having a daily driver with nitto dr .... none of yall have had nittos I'll bet. they work just fine in the rain
                        If you drive smart Nittos really aren't too bad in the rain. My M/T's on the other hand were deadly in the rain no matter how easy I was on the throttle or how slow I went.
                        Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                        Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

A few things....

Nitto's suck

Armor all should NEVER be put on drag radials or slicks. Once it gets on the tread it will never work right again, no matter how long you heat them up

Drag radials are fine on daily drivers when they are new but they wear so quick that you will be changing them all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by carbd89sleeper View Post
                            Was that when you did the Dukes of Hazzard move and flew through a ditch?!?!
                            That day I was in 5th.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
                              A few things....

Nitto's suck

Armor all should NEVER be put on drag radials or slicks. Once it gets on the tread it will never work right again, no matter how long you heat them up

Drag radials are fine on daily drivers when they are new but they wear so quick that you will be changing them all the time.
                              I'v had my nittos for 4 months now with over 5k miles... still work great in slick weather, hook on the street, and the track....
                              Big Rooster Racing
                              1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Working...
                              X