Pics from the Air Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
    Sailor, whas new about that F-18 "Growler"?? Looks like a normal hornet to me. Love that jet. And thanks for the old WWII birds. Cant get enough of those. Wish there was a decent realistic WWII flight sim for xbox or pc...
    The "Growler" is the replacement for the EA-6B Prowler. It is essentially a F/A-18E Super Hornet, but it's been fitted with electronic countermeasures, jamming pods, and other secret squirrel sorts of things to fill the jammer role.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
      This Harrier sucked up a piece of concrete on Saturday and was in for a new engine today. Jackstand racing right here.
      The Harrier actually FOD'ed out Friday. They shut down the show early on Friday due to that and the high winds.

Nice pics

Comment

Originally posted by ffRich54 View Post
        The Harrier actually FOD'ed out Friday. They shut down the show early on Friday due to that and the high winds.

Nice pics
        The airshow was only open Saturday/Sunday and their practice was Friday. The guys fixing the plane in the hangar said it happened Saturday...

Comment

Very nice pics Tim.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I really liked this show.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
              The airshow was only open Saturday/Sunday and their practice was Friday. The guys fixing the plane in the hangar said it happened Saturday...
              I was there Friday when it happened... Friday was for Military only & the Blue Angels practiced Thursday when they arrived. Just sayin... I ride in the big red trucks that are around the airfield.

Comment

Nice! Thanx for postin'

Comment

excellent pics.

40kt winds must have really put a damper on the show.

Any more pics of that massive red truck?

Comment

Working...
                  X