Damn DOGs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn DOGs!

Well I took my seat off the r6 to put the trickle charger on it. Put it up on the shelf out of the way and basically forgot about it. This cold has been bad so I have been leaving my dogs in the garage the last couple days. Last night I came home and found my garage destroyed. My dogs had a damn orgy or something. There was dog shit everywhere! My new buffer had been ripped out of the box and completely chewed. I had a box with an old train set to which my boxer helped herself and chewed. Then sweeping out the carnage I find my precious r6 seat in the wreckage chewed to hell! I'm so pissed. Now I need to find a place to have it redone. Watch your seats guys! This damn dog cost me about $150!
    Last edited by ARIX; 02-12-2011, 05:03 PM.

Boxer huh? Makes sense.

Comment

I had My 87 hurricane seat done just up the street from my house pad and all for $100
      91 Gt convert convertible 5.0
      96 Silverado 5.7
      87 Hurricane 600
      02 CBR F4i 600
      Keep it Rubber side down.....Wheel count is optional
      sigpic

Comment

Whats the shop called? Was that seat a decent size?

Comment

I had a ZX6R seat done here years ago http://www.deetrimshop.com/ They are in Plano, not sure where you are located.

Since you need it recovered, might wanna think about "shaving" the seat some. They can trim the foam, concave it a bit, give it some contour, so it's not like sitting on a board. When I had mine done I fit in the seat better, didn't slide into the tank as much, and I lost about 1/2-1" of seat height which helps footing at stoplights.

Comment

Oh, and if you locked me in the garage all day, I would shit all over the place too

Comment

Thanks for the input. I was prepared for the frozen shit piles. I just did not think they would be strategically placed on the new 5.5 baseboard I bought to finish up some wood flooring! Anyway I took a look at how the seat is made and I believe I may be able to give it a shot. I will post up pics with the progress or lack of. Since it looks to be around $100 for a fix might as well give it a shot.

Comment

Ok so I started hunting down materials for this and just on a whim decided to look up r6 seat on craigslist. I was surprised one popped up for $50. He ended up selling it for $40! Craigslist rules!

Comment

craigslist rules

boxers don't
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Get the best deals for Yamaha R6 Seat at eBay.com. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items!

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                      craigslist rules

boxers don't
                      LOL I bought that damn bitch off of this sight. I needed a beefy dog to back up my little terrier mix that caught a ninja jumping over my fence last year. Fucker is lucky I did not have my Sig within reach. She's an intimidator, but pretty much a garbage disposal. Trust me lesson learned!

Comment

Working...
                      X