Recommended Dealerships?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended Dealerships?

Anybody have any favorite dealerships anywhere from Sherman to Dallas to Denton to Lewisville, or close areas? Also, dealerships to avoid?

Either this weekend or the weekend after, I'm going to make a trip to the metroplex and check out a bunch of bikes, and I was wondering what the brain trust of DFWMustangs had to say.

Thanks in advance guys.
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Just buy mine - http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/mcy/3032505397.html

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
      That is a clean damn bike.

Honestly, I'm about to be attacking my truck payment, and knocking it out in the next 2-3 months, before I buy another toy. If it's still for sale then, i'll give it a hard look, for sure!

But right now, I just want to get on a couple different ones and see if any of them really grab me.
      Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Agreed....clean bike wish i could get that.

Originally posted by ntexas_v-star View Post
        that is a clean damn bike.

Honestly, i'm about to be attacking my truck payment, and knocking it out in the next 2-3 months, before i buy another toy. If it's still for sale then, i'll give it a hard look, for sure!

But right now, i just want to get on a couple different ones and see if any of them really grab me.
        Your local VW parts Master.....need a part?

Comment

Grapevine Kawasaki is awesome. Stadium Yamaha in Irving is too.

Comment

If you havent come through already and want to look at Honda send me a Pm. I worked at DfW Honda for several years and can point you in the right direction.

Comment

The few places I have been too

Sam White Kawasaki in Irving - discount prices already labeled on the bike
              Stadium Yamaha - salesman lets you demo if he has that model there
              If your looking for a Suzuki - I went to Texarkansas to get mine
              Harley......I had to go to GA to get mine

Comment

Not family powersports in Weatherford, horrible experience!
                Ded

Comment

Working...
                X