Stupid ass people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid ass people

So i am parked at a qt and i go inside to get a drink. And what happens some dumb ass who isnt parked correctly backs into my bike and knocks it over. No real damage but not Even a sorry. Stupid mouth breathers like this are the kind of people who dont pay attention to riders on the road. Morons.
    end rant

On a side note crossed my mind to chase them down but i was not in the right of mind and who knows now a days they probably would have shot me
    99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
    going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

man that sucks

that is why i rarely parked in a parking spot. i am "that guy" that parks right next to the building or as away from most cars. say what you want but people back up and haul ass all the time in parking lots

Comment

Hope the damage wasn't bad. TWICE now since I've owned my Blackbird I've had similar happenings. The first time....I went to Deep Ellum to hang with some friends at the old Lazers and parked my bike a few blocks away at a friends warehouse loft in a spot that is quite impossible for someone to have accidentally knocked over....when I found my bike at around 3am it was laying on its side..of course on concrete with pieces of gravel, broken clutch lever and a broken mirror. I was beyond furious.
      Second time I stopped by work and pulled up outside the shop I worked in to check something on something at work....coworker came out and hopped in the company work truck and backed out of the bay......CRUNCH!!! I was pretty pissed because again....on concrete...broken clutch lever and more scratches. In fairness to him....the truck had a huge work box bed installed and had NO rear visibilty and theres no way he could have seen it. I always made it a habit to walk around the trucks before I backed out because of that issue....but I really should have thought better before I parked there. Sorry bout your bike man.

Comment

No bike but wife wonders why I park away from people. She learned the hard way shall I say more I. She took my Lightning out one day and came out to my bumper and fender crunched. She is never to take it out again

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

They are the people who always exist in every society to destroy the piece. they are just need to be fu..ed

Comment

When I washed the F150 in April, I was around to the bed. After washing the bed side, a HUGE crease, approx 8" long appeared. i could not believe I didn't seeit sooner; pissed!
            Detailing by Dylan
            817-494-3396
            Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
            Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Originally posted by Nikeen View Post
              They are the people who always exist in every society to destroy the piece. they are just need to be fu..ed
              I like to destroy every piece I come across, speaking of have you posted any pics yet

Comment

Working...
              X