another bike question 2006 ninja 650r

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another bike question 2006 ninja 650r

i know i have been posting up left and right about this bike and that bike but i am shopping for one currently and really think i found a good deal. to possibly ride for a while. shoot me straight on what you think about the bike and what its worth and if its a good deal.

i came down to austin for the week end and sold the coupe in my sig and i cant help but troll craigstlist and after negotiating with this guy, the deal is $1400 cash and a 9 mm rugar that i have $300 bucks in. he is ready to do the deal after calling me back the next day. no issues, never wrecked, 9K miles.

what do ya'll think?
    Last edited by TEAMJACOB; 11-13-2011, 08:05 PM.

I'd rather a r-6 or or cbr but that's just me . Looks like a good deal , I'd be in the car already .
    The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Cycletrader shows em at 4k, so you're getting a pretty stout discount. I'd pop on it, put it right up for sale at 3500 and see if you can flip it while riding it. Wont have many riding days so it my sit til march before you can ride it a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
        i know i have been posting up left and right about this bike and that bike but i am shopping for one currently and really think i found a good deal. to possibly ride for a while. shoot me straight on what you think about the bike and what its worth and if its a good deal.

i came down to austin for the week end and sold the coupe in my sig and i cant help but troll craigstlist and after negotiating with this guy, the deal is $1400 cash and a 9 mm rugar that i have $300 bucks in. he is ready to do the deal after calling me back the next day. no issues, never wrecked, 9K miles.

what do ya'll think?
        So $1,700? I would do it.
        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

MEh, get a 636. Also join a bike forum!

Comment

nm. I actually looked it this time. I wouldn't...
            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefer Rae View Post
              I'd rather a r-6 or or cbr but that's just me . Looks like a good deal , I'd be in the car already .
              Think I'm gonna meet him first thing tommorrow
              Originally posted by Jedi View Post
              Cycletrader shows em at 4k, so you're getting a pretty stout discount. I'd pop on it, put it right up for sale at 3500 and see if you can flip it while riding it. Wont have many riding days so it my sit til march before you can ride it a lot.
              Thanks for the heads up
              Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
              So $1,700? I would do it.
              That is correct
              Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
              nm. I actually looked it this time. I wouldn't...
              What?

Comment

It's a beginner bike, built as a competitor to the SV650, so don't expect it to be screaming fast, but that's a nice enough bike for a steal. Go get it.

Comment

Call and ask about the title before you go to Austin.

Jay Johnson
                  Jay Johnson
                  Car hauler for hire

Comment

Originally posted by JasonRR View Post
                    It's a beginner bike, built as a competitor to the SV650, so don't expect it to be screaming fast, but that's a nice enough bike for a steal. Go get it.
                    That's ok because I'm a beginner rider as in I don't know how yet lol.
                    Originally posted by jayjohnson600 View Post
                    Call and ask about the title before you go to Austin.

Jay Johnson
                    I came to austin before hand to sell a car so I'm already here

Comment

Did you get it??

Comment

Did you get it??
                        Doubt it.

Comment

Did you get it??
                          No he called that morning to confirm we had a deal and then when it got closer, he quit answering calls or texts.

Comment

Working...
                          X