Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick Street Vid

No one does it like my boys in STL.

I'm meeting them and the Section 518 guys up in NYC in two weeks for our annual ride through the city. Can't wait!!!

the rolling burnouts on the highway are dope...are you shipping the sumo up there or just riding something else?

Comment

I know, I wanna try them from like 45mph, but it's a total committment thing. You can't go half ass with it, or you'll lock the front instantly. And learning em is a good way to smoke your clutch too.

I'm going to ride one of the Section 518 guys DRZ and Hollywood's Banshee .

Comment

The bunny-hop at 1:12 siiiiiiiiiick.

Makes it look easy, how do you bunny hop a 400lb+ machine?
        US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

jealous....total chaos. do you mind posting the nyc vid again? i remember you posting it on dfwstangs, and would like to see it again.

Comment

You clutch it up really, really hard while pulling up on the bars really, really hard...some like to do it 1 gear up (4th)...and right as the clutch grabs, you stab the rear brake hard. The sudden stopping of the rear tire after the burst of acceleration causes the rear tire to rear tire to lift.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonRR View Post
              You clutch it up really, really hard while pulling up on the bars really, really hard...some like to do it 1 gear up (4th)...and right as the clutch grabs, you stab the rear brake hard. The sudden stopping of the rear tire after the burst of acceleration causes the rear tire to rear tire to lift.
              BRB - anyone have a gopro I can borrow? They are on like permabackorder from Tucker Rocky.

Comment

Last years NY Vid. Look how FAT I was...fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
                  BRB - anyone have a gopro I can borrow? They are on like permabackorder from Tucker Rocky.
                  I don't...all my friends have them, but I don't own one. I'm pretty sure Cycle Gear has them in stock.

Comment

not the vid i remember you posting. the one i'm thinking of is where the group is rolling through every stoplight in downtown manhattan...utter chaos.

Comment

I don't...all my friends have them, but I don't own one. I'm pretty sure Cycle Gear has them in stock.
                      Yeah, I'd rather wait than pay 50% more for one.

Comment

That was the vid from last year's ride. You might be thinking of Hollywood's block party?? I'm too lazy to look it up.

Comment

I am no pro in this area at all and you are probably right but just looking at it it looks identical to an ollie on a skateboard. Clutch it up and as it comes up push all your weight forward - you can see him leaned over. Like I said, you are probably right, I am just going off of what it looks like to me.
                          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

That's how it was described to me by a guy that can do it. But I sure as fuck can't speak from experience.

Comment

That's how it was described to me by a guy that can do it. But I sure as fuck can't speak from experience.
                              I don't watch many stunt videos but I have seen enough to know what a wheelie, highchair, and all of the typical stunts are but that was the first time I saw a bunny hopp and i thought it was cool as shit.

I would never consider it on the streets but I have often thought about buying an old bike with a cage for 1500 or so and learning some of these things in a parking lot.
                              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Working...
                              X