bought a bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
    yea, i had front and rear set now i just got another set so i now have a set for sale too!
    More info on the set yo are going to sell please.

Comment

get you some Canyon Dancers. Goes around the bars and lets you hook straps right at the bar ends rather than further up. Just works a lot better overall.
      HD Parts
      paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

HD Parts
        paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
          More info on the set yo are going to sell please.
          Bought the pair from cycle gear the month b4 my bike was jacked. Probably take $75 for the pair.

Front

Rear
          www.hppmotorsports.com
          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by 89stangGT View Post
            get you some Canyon Dancers. Goes around the bars and lets you hook straps right at the bar ends rather than further up. Just works a lot better overall.
            Yea I was supposed to buy that but didn't make it to cycle gear that night b4 we left
            www.hppmotorsports.com
            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Always loved the Daytona's! NICE choice! Awesome to see folks go outside the "norm". Their concept for the 2010 was...inspiring...to say the least. That, and the idea of offering bigger than the 675.
              Last edited by TruestreetTim; 05-25-2011, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Anyone who wants a red 675 I know someone that has one for sale with nearly 0 miles on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                  Anyone who wants a red 675 I know someone that has one for sale with nearly 0 miles on it.
                  i probably would have bought it if didnt already drive all the way to New Orleans!
                  www.hppmotorsports.com
                  ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                    Details? Price? I had a 995i Daytona Edition when I lived around Houston... That bike was a blast to ride and I've wanted another one every since a friend wrecked and totaled it... It was to much of a bike for me then and don't need that size of a bike... I think a 675 would be just about right...
                    Last edited by silversleeper; 05-25-2011, 05:00 PM. Reason: iPhone sucks

Comment

badass man!

Comment

Very nice bike.

Comment

Originally posted by silversleeper View Post
                          Details? Price? I had a 995i Daytona Edition when I lived around Houston... That bike was a blast to ride and I've wanted another one every since a friend wrecked and totaled it... It was to much of a bike for me then and don't need that size of a bike... I think a 675 would be just about right...
                          Will get details for you and PM you.

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Very nice bike momo, I'm a big fan of the Daytona.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                              Originally posted by Denny
                              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by 89stangGT View Post
                                I bought some online a while back and turned out I bought the type that have hard plastic coverings that go around the bars. Definitely get the soft type!

Comment

Working...
                                X