Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have any personal experience with a Polini dirtbike?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
    Didnt we tell you in the other thread to just get the KTM now?
    Had I come across a KTM in good condition, at the same price the Polini is, I'd have bought it. Problem is, the KTMs start at $1500. I paid a little over a third of that for the KX.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I understand, but motocross is an expensive sport. You cannot get into it and stay in it cheaply. The initial investment is the biggest part. But, you have already bought him a bike...let him learn on it and if he gets good enough, buy him a better bike. I would still suggest a KTM over any other 65/85.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
        I understand, but motocross is an expensive sport. You cannot get into it and stay in it cheaply. The initial investment is the biggest part. But, you have already bought him a bike...let him learn on it and if he gets good enough, buy him a better bike. I would still suggest a KTM over any other 65/85.
        this
        http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

FWIW, We're keeping the KX. Giving it to him tonight or tomorrow night. He's going to shit his pants. And if he does, I'll post vids.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

solid decision.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              I know what you mean on losing interest, I just don't see it happening unless he takes a nasty spill and breaks something. Even then, I still doubt it. We have far too many friends and friends with kids his age that ride. He's been bugging me about one for well over a year, I just finally decided to pull the trigger.
              I was the same way. I got a kx60 at age eight, a kx100 later, then eventually an RM125. I ended up losing interest, and I sold my Rm125 to buy a flatscreen TV. lol.
              2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                FWIW, We're keeping the KX. Giving it to him tonight or tomorrow night. He's going to @#!*% his pants. And if he does, I'll post vids.
                He is gonna love you lol. I remember getting suprised with mine. I was giddy for weeks.
                2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                X