Bell Helicopter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bell Helicopter

Needs experienced Heat Treat Operators, Platers, and Sandblasters. If you know anyone that's looking tell them to apply. I know for fact these positions are hiring at the Grand Prairie location, other facilities might be available for Plating and Sandblast.
    Apply at WWW.BellHelicopter.com

Think it will help that I was an Apachie Crew Cheif?

Comment

Originally posted by Waggon Master View Post
      Think it will help that I was an Apachie Crew Cheif?
      It should. My girlfriends dad was a black hawk pilot and when he got out walked right into a job at bell.

Comment

They also have three positions open as a heli gearbox assembly. I know one of the hiring supervisors out there. If I wouldn't have gotten the peterbilt gig that was my next employment attempt.

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RuStYpNuS View Post
          They also have three positions open as a heli gearbox assembly. I know one of the hiring supervisors out there. If I wouldn't have gotten the peterbilt gig that was my next employment attempt.
          When do you start?
          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

I put in a App online.. but was not sure what job to pick.. Hopefully I get a call back.

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
              When do you start?
              Split shift on the 18th.

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

Heat Treat requires 3-5 year minimum experience.
                Plating requires some experience.
                Sandblast is entry-level with base pay set around $11.00.
                Pretty sure the wages are negotiate for each job offer that is extended..

Comment

I can take up office space and post up a whole buncha bullshit on dfwmustangs.

Anything for me?

Comment

Lol. I'm sure there is somewhere for you too. Just not sure where that might be.

Seriously, however....these job openings are real and available. So again, if you or anyone you know that has experience, it would be nice to get some employees in here that are self motivated and want to be here everyday, on time, without excuses, and most importantly can actually do the job.

Ps. Positive attitude is a bonus, though it should go without saying

Comment

I don't like being late.. I can Sandblast and learn anything else... I did a search for Sandblasting and nothing came up. So what is the actual job title as for as the job search goes? I worked on Apachie Aircraft for 3 years in the Army. But as a Crew cheif
                      I just did inspection's fixed Problems and Did Flight Line things. I kept the service records and flight records. And did all the inspections on the bird... You kind do alittle bit
                      of everything to the bird, but specialize in nothing lol.. Story of my life. I do alittle of everything specialize in nothing.

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Still looking for experienced Heat Treat Operators, Platers, and Sandblasters.

Comment

Originally posted by klj6971 View Post
                            Still looking for experienced Heat Treat Operators, Platers, and Sandblasters.
                            I sent my brother to apply for the sandblaster. He has no experience in heat treating or plating.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Best wishes to anyone and or their families/friends who apply.
                              Hope this tip helps some people out with a job opportunity.

Comment

Working...
                              X