OK Guys, Union Pacific has an Opening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK Guys, Union Pacific has an Opening

They have a Train Crew position opening now for Fort Worth. Better get on it. They are hiring 20 guys. Well 18 now. I have 2 spoken for. I made $4900 last 2 weeks so we are very busy. Good Luck.
    Originally posted by The King
    I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

When i applied my app glitched and said you're app has been submitted and it wasn't complete. Now i cannot go into it and finish it? Dunno what i should do.

Comment

careful guys system is glitchy and any wrong mistake or internet browser will kick you out thats what just happened to me

Comment

Ok, I have the app in. You at home at all right now, or gone all the time?

Comment

Well apparently if you application messed up they cannot reset it or erase it. You have to wait 6 months and cannot apply again until then. Looks like I'm screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by dewayne6243 View Post
            They have a Train Crew position opening now for Fort Worth. Better get on it. They are hiring 20 guys. Well 18 now. I have 2 spoken for. I made $4900 last 2 weeks so we are very busy. Good Luck.
            Man your slacking. I did $2,500 in the last 72hours. I got a 24hr claim and 48hours of held away.

Just a heads up to anyone that gets hired. You will be furloughed at some point in your carreer. They are already talking about cutting people off and are probably over hiring. With that said once you establish your senority you will eventually have a job one day. You might just have to wait 6 months to a year to actually work full time.

Comment

I'm still curious about this.

"Salary: 42,000"

You mentioned that during training you'd be getting paid $1,054 a week. That equals $54,808 yearly. Then after training it was mentioned that the salary would increase to full pay.

42k is A LOT lower than any number mentioned yet. What's the deal with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                I'm still curious about this.

"Salary: 42,000"

You mentioned that during training you'd be getting paid $1,054 a week. That equals $54,808 yearly. Then after training it was mentioned that the salary would increase to full pay.

42k is A LOT lower than any number mentioned yet. What's the deal with that?
                Honestly I think they do that to discourage the folks that are money hungry from applying. I remember my first year I got hired in like May and I still made 55k for only working half the year.

Comment

This thread is awesome.
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                    This thread is awesome.

LOL got to love DFWstangs always someone to talk shit.

Especially when you try to help someone out with a heads up on a job that pays great, has awesome insurance and a retirement plan that Congress wishes they had.

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                      Man your slacking. I did $2,500 in the last 72hours. I got a 24hr claim and 48hours of held away.

Just a heads up to anyone that gets hired. You will be furloughed at some point in your carreer. They are already talking about cutting people off and are probably over hiring. With that said once you establish your senority you will eventually have a job one day. You might just have to wait 6 months to a year to actually work full time.

We have more work than I can handle. If that happens and I get cut off I am going to Sweetwater and bumping those 30 new hires off. That run pays $600 each way and most are I and Z trains. I don't see TP250 slowing down at all but who knows.
                      I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

Typically I do not BS on job applications, as I assume it'll come back and bite me in the ass.

At the beginning of the application is asks if you smoke, or use tobacco products. I checked yes because I assumed they would do a swab and can tell if there is nicotine in my system.

DO NOT HIT YES OR YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

Comment

LOL got to love DFWstangs always someone to talk shit.

Especially when you try to help someone out with a heads up on a job that pays great, has awesome insurance and a retirement plan that Congress wishes they had.
                          How come you haven't hooked me up with a job yet?

Comment

Honestly I think they do that to discourage the folks that are money hungry from applying. I remember my first year I got hired in like May and I still made 55k for only working half the year.
                            Is that with a shitload of OT?
                            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                              Is that with a shitload of OT?

Maybe working 4 days a week.

Comment

Working...
                              X