Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roof and Fence Sales $2000.00 base if you qualify.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roof and Fence Sales $2000.00 base if you qualify.

Roof Sales $100,000 +

Metroplex Roof and Fence is a BBB member with zero complaints

No Travel-I sleep in my own bed every night!

My typical day: I go door to door in residential areas from 6 pm to 7:30 pm Mon-Thur. During the day I meet the adjuster at the house and get the insurance approval. We have people who can go on the roof for you if needed. I then pick up the first check from the client and when the roof is completed I pick up the last check. These openings are in the sales department only. YOU DO NOT ORDER MATERIAL, SUPERVISE OR PARTICIPATE IN THE ROOF BUILD IN ANY WAY-SALES ONLY.

Three sales per week will NET you over $100,000 per year. Total time devoted to work is under 20 hours per week.

I have several openings in Dallas/Fort Worth \surrounding areas available. This is a commission job with NO investment from you, I supply everything. I am looking for mature individuals who will work 4 nights per week and need to earn a large income. Age is not an issue, however, you must be able to walk for about one hour 4 nights per week. Prior face to face sales experience is necessary. I will teach you the rest. You can do this part time or full time.

Please email your resume to:

Jeremy@metroplexroof.com
    Employment@metroplexroof.com

469-600-ROOF (7663)
    469-865-3838
    469-322-9079

Thank you for your interest

I am also looking for people who live in North/South/East/West of Dallas/Fort Worth as well as Dallas & Fort Worth metro

The April new hires sold 137 roofs in the first two weeks. Their average commission is $700-$1,200 per roof. There were only 6 salesmen who averaged $6,600 each in their first two weeks. There were no hail storms during this time.

Our top salesman in April sold 31 roofs. He started in December and had never sold roofs.
    Largest check for a single roof in April was $3,648.

Applicants will be interviewed in person, please include a phone number in the body of your email. The next new hire training day is Wednesday July 6th 2011.
Working...
X