No announcement yet.

need a new oven. anybody got a hook up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a new oven. anybody got a hook up?

I need to get a new double wall oven. Anybody know a good place to pick up open box,scratch and dent, or discontinued ones. Trying to stay under a grand.

Shop Sears for appliances, tools, clothing, mattresses & more. Great name brands like Kenmore, Craftsman Tools, Serta, Diehard and many others.

Comment

I hear the Germans make a good one for cheap. Think it holds a dozen Jews.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
        I hear the Germans make a good one for cheap. Think it holds a dozen Jews.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Call Nathan @ 469-360-5828 I buy all of my appliances from him.

Comment

Texas Appliance

Comment

Originally posted by billybob81 View Post
              Texas Appliance
              X2. Go through the main showroom and into the back part. They have contracts with new home mfgs to do the model homes. When they sell if the owner wants something else they have to change them out. Since they were installed they can't be sold as new!! I got a 25cf fridge and freestanding range for what the fridge would have cost new. And both were brand new with a small dent on the side that you never see!!!!
              86 SVO

Comment

Working...
              X