aerating my lawn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Randy View Post
    i have a question... i live in NFTW and the land here is nothing less than shit..... i cant even stick a small spike in the ground w/o hitting rocks and im talking like maybe an inch into the ground..... how tough are the spikes on this thing?? Will it handle the rocks or am i screwed?
    Now I am by no means recommending to take your aerator on a safari or up a mountain but I will say they are very durable. I accidently ran over a tree root about the size of a forearm and it put a nice size hole in it without slowing down.

Now over an extended period of time or abuse I don't know if that would be ideal but I definitely wouldn't think anything of it if you accidently hit a few.
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

yeah that's my biggest concern.... you know your land is shit when you walk on your grass and hurt your foot on a rock that's under the grass.... then dig it up to find out its about a 5" rock..... and that's smallish compared to what Ive dug up..... i hope they offer insurance on that bad boy.

Comment

The tines are hardened steel. Someone must have walked ours across concrete with the wheels up as each of the "points" on the tines were bent over. I thought, no biggy I'll bend them back with visegrips or duckbills and surpisingly could not straighten them.
        Handyman, classic car and antique jukebox collector/restorer, and all around good guy.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X