aerating my lawn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aerating my lawn

Where can you rent one of the machines to do this? Does anyone here do this as a service?

Originally posted by 2K2 LS1 View Post
    Where can you rent one of the machines to do this? Does anyone here do this as a service?
    Home Depot

Comment

It makes a huge difference... I did my lawn in Lubbock and it was amazing how much it changed.

Comment

Where do you live? I will split the cost with you.
        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
          Where do you live? I will split the cost with you.
          I'll take you up on that in a few weeks. Taking over the house in hurst and have some work I want to do.

Comment

I'm in NRH and would share one as well...

Comment

Good deal, Kyle. I will pay you for gas since you will be towing it around. The house isn't very far from where you're at if you go down 35.. My grass needs it bad. There are a bunch of spots I could use as a putting green it is so thin and I have been procrastinating long enough! lol
              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by Treybiz View Post
                I'm in NRH and would share one as well...
                How long does it take to run? About a 1/3 acre plot.

I'm right off 10 near the freeway.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                  How long does it take to run? About a 1/3 acre plot.

I'm right off 10 near the freeway.
                  Not long at all... Maybe just a little more than it takes you to mow it.

Comment

only 19.95!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                      only 19.95!!!!

I don't know why this made me laugh as I have seen this pic probably a hundred times, but it did. lol

Comment

Am interested in this as well. How deep a hole does this leave? Any issues using these on lawns with sprinkler systems? Seems like this would be a good idea if timed just prior to fertilizing. Could allow better penetration into the soil.

Am in Lake Ridge/Cedar Hill and would be interested in splitting with someone near me.
                        Handyman, classic car and antique jukebox collector/restorer, and all around good guy.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by miketyler View Post
                          Am interested in this as well. How deep a hole does this leave? Any issues using these on lawns with sprinkler systems? Seems like this would be a good idea if timed just prior to fertilizing. Could allow better penetration into the soil.

Am in Lake Ridge/Cedar Hill and would be interested in splitting with someone near me.
                          I'm in Midlothian, i may be interested

Comment

I'd be interested if anyone in the Denton/Aubrey area wanted to split a rental.

Comment

How often do you aerate? One landscaper told me buying tire spikes for my lawn tractor is cheaper and easier but I was thinking the larger and deeper holes would be better, especially if you coupled the aeration with fertilizing.

Dan - you still interested in splitting?
                              Handyman, classic car and antique jukebox collector/restorer, and all around good guy.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X