"DIY" brick/stone flower bed border....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    I can't put anything around my flowerbeds that uses mortar, as tree roots are an issue. I'll have to redo them slightly every year I am sure.
    Cut the roots down. Tree may or may not survive, but fuck a bunch of that shit.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by GonzalezV
      No more qurring our precious earth .. think eco-friendly .... we can do so much with Concrete and GFRC .. you want vertical contact SciCrete... you want floors .. contact SciCrete... you want to save the earth and stop this madness on digging up our earth and leaving big holes in the planet ... use us everyone .. WWW.SCICRETE.com
      Did you come here just to spam? I just checked all, yes ALL 3, of your posts filled with infinite wisdom on the illustrious "SciCrete"....

Comment

No more qurring our precious earth .. think eco-friendly .... we can do so much with Concrete and GFRC .. you want vertical contact SciCrete... you want floors .. contact SciCrete... you want to save the earth and stop this madness on digging up our earth and leaving big holes in the planet ... use us everyone .. WWW.SCICRETE.com
        FYI your command of ellipses blows mexicans for nickels.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
          Did you come here just to spam? I just checked all, yes ALL 3, of your posts filled with infinite wisdom on the illustrious "SciCrete"....
          Not necessarily spam, but I did tell him to hop on the forums.

Originally posted by Fordblue625 View Post
          FYI your command of ellipses blows mexicans for nickels.
          Leave his ellipses alone!

Comment

You guys rang?

Lemme know what basic color you are interested in, along with total length of project, and the height you want to go, and I can shoot back a few options.
            Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

I think the word you are desperately grasping for here is "quarrying"
              Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                Cut the roots down. Tree may or may not survive, but fuck a bunch of that shit.
                If the trees die it will probably cost me $1500 to have them removed. Big ass trees. I'd rather deal with it for now and sell the house in a few years or spend that $1500 on something that will get me a return.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                X