Free energy audits.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free energy audits.

I just started working for Energy Misers Inc. And we are doing free energy audits. To make your homes more energy efficiency. We came and seal up all your vents and and a/c ducts all for free to cut down on your energy cost. If anyone is interested or you have any questions Call Energy Misers Inc. at (877) 571-4203 to set up while appointment. We do alot of other things also while we are there but to tired to type it all out. And tell them Jr Lopez told you about them.

98sohc281 w/an 03 motor swap with hitech stage 2 cams,jlt intake,c and l upper, longtube headers,o/r x-pipe with No cats dumped ,4:10 gears and a 3k stall w/a lil spray

This is 100 % scam free and no B.S. also. And we don't try to sell you anything after where done either. Like I said scam free everyone should try and get a appointment as fast as possible because the funds that pay for this don't last long.

98sohc281 w/an 03 motor swap with hitech stage 2 cams,jlt intake,c and l upper, longtube headers,o/r x-pipe with No cats dumped ,4:10 gears and a 3k stall w/a lil spray

Comment

Has anyone called on this?

Comment

after we get into our new temporary home i may call about this.....Im in arlington, does that matter

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RuStYpNuS View Post
          after we get into our new temporary home i may call about this.....Im in arlington, does that matter
          We cover arlington and all of the DFW area. I am just surpised more ppl haven't jumped on this. It's going to save you money on your heating and a/c energy cost and it's 100% free Oncor pays for everything.

Comment

A lot of ppl had this done by Daywork on the old board. I had them add insulation in my attic, and they left a bunch of foam outlet and switch covers, to block airflow.

I want to get my ducts sealed, but I don't have an actual intake duct. Its a static vent with grill that goes up in between the studs, rather than an actual supply plenum. They said sealing them would be pointless, because of that. I just haven't got around to have a true plenum put in. Some guy on the old board said they'd do it for $250, but I'm banned over there so I don't know who it was.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              A lot of ppl had this done by Daywork on the old board. I had them add insulation in my attic, and they left a bunch of foam outlet and switch covers, to block airflow.

I want to get my ducts sealed, but I don't have an actual intake duct. Its a static vent with grill that goes up in between the studs, rather than an actual supply plenum. They said sealing them would be pointless, because of that. I just haven't got around to have a true plenum put in. Some guy on the old board said they'd do it for $250, but I'm banned over there so I don't know who it was.
              Yeah we have to be able to seal the whole system 100% to be able to do your home otherwise Oncor will not cover the cost of us coming out there. We can't convert your plenum we just seal them you will need someone with a hvac cert to convert it. On the old board did he do then for free also? I must have missed that thread.

Comment

Will they come to Terrell?
                92 LX 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by bobs94formula View Post
                  Will they come to Terrell?
                  Maybe give them a call to find out. It would be better if you could get some of your nieghbors in on it also.

Comment

Originally posted by 98sohc281 View Post
                    Yeah we have to be able to seal the whole system 100% to be able to do your home otherwise Oncor will not cover the cost of us coming out there. We can't convert your plenum we just seal them you will need someone with a hvac cert to convert it. On the old board did he do then for free also? I must have missed that thread.

Yeah, same deal. He was doing the Oncor sponsored program. The added insulation wasn't free for me. I seem to recall there being a stipulation, if there was under a certain amount of insulation, they could add more to reach a certain R-value for free. If you wanted more than that, they'd add it for you for a fee. Price was based on a sliding scale depending on how much $$ you make.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                    X