Delta Faucets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delta Faucets

I have 2 Delta Faucet 3575-SSMPU-DST Leland Two Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet w/Metal Pop-Up Drain.

I was going to use these in my master bathroom, but ended up with a different sink that would not work with them.

they are ~$250 each, just seeing if anyone here needs them and wants to make an offer, before i take them back to the supply house and pay a restocking fee.

Let me know

damn faucets are expensive

Comment

FLLUUUSSSHHH FLUUUSSSHHHH

really doe, if i return them it will be to Moore Supply all the way in Mckinney, and i dont see myself going to Mckinney anytime soon.

Comment

I don't understand how that is 250$... does it sprinkle gold particles on your hands when you wash them? I am not bashing you, but I also noticed how ridiculously expensive faucets were when I was looking at changing mine out throughout the house.

Comment

Originally posted by Goku025 View Post
          I don't understand how that is 250$... does it sprinkle gold particles on your hands when you wash them? I am not bashing you, but I also noticed how ridiculously expensive faucets were when I was looking at changing mine out throughout the house.
          We are about to re-do our master bathroom. We put a pfister from Home Depot in the guest bath when we changed the top in there. It has a drain that you press to close. Worst idea ever, it has trouble draining on occasion, you have to cycle the drain to get it to close. There is NO way I am putting that in the master with all of the wife's hair that inevitably ends up in the drain! So I have been looking at faucets and good lord they are expensive.
          Originally posted by Leah
          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Moen and Kohler all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
              We are about to re-do our master bathroom. We put a pfister from Home Depot in the guest bath when we changed the top in there. It has a drain that you press to close. Worst idea ever, it has trouble draining on occasion, you have to cycle the drain to get it to close. There is NO way I am putting that in the master with all of the wife's hair that inevitably ends up in the drain! So I have been looking at faucets and good lord they are expensive.
              HAHhAHA I know the feeling man, I had to grab one of those rubber deals that you place at the bottom of the drain in the shower to catch all the hair. My wife drops at least a pound of hair a week that gets caught in it and all you do is pull it up, pull the hair off of it and put it back.

I used to grab scissors to cut the hair out to untangle it from the drain because she couldn't stop dry heaving.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                Moen and Kohler all the way.
                The sad part about Moen, I get a 50% discount on their fixtures. Unfortunately, the ones in my price range, I can get cheaper at the box stores.
                Originally posted by Leah
                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Working...
                X