Electrician for Simple Jobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electrician for Simple Jobs

Anyone on here or have a friend that's an electrician that can do a couple simple jobs in the Denton/Argyle area? Wanting to have 2 ceiling lights (chandelier in closet and a light over an island) and then have two programable time light switches put in. The wiring for the lights is already there, just need to be installed/wired. I don't do electrical at all. Can pay in ammo, beer, or cash.

ETA: I'd also like to put in some sort of ballast light in place of the two light bulbs in the garage.
    Last edited by David; 11-04-2015, 06:49 PM.

I think RustyPnus on here is an electrician.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Terry is a good dude and has great prices.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
        Anyone on here or have a friend that's an electrician that can do a couple simple jobs in the Denton/Argyle area? Wanting to have 2 ceiling lights (chandelier in closet and a light over an island) and then have two programable time light switches put in. The wiring for the lights is already there, just need to be installed/wired. I don't do electrical at all. Can pay in ammo, beer, or cash.

ETA: I'd also like to put in some sort of ballast light in place of the two light bulbs in the garage.
        You can do it. Just touch the wires with the back of your hand to see if they're hot. It'll be fun!

Comment

There is a guy in our neighborhood that is. Actually 2 off the top of my head. One is Martian electrical. Can't think of the other guy at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
            You can do it. Just touch the wires with the back of your hand to see if they're hot. It'll be fun!
            Been there done that. To much shock value.

Comment

If you can wait till Thanksgiving I might could do it when I come back to town.

Comment

red oak in the house

Comment

This is definitely something you can do yourself if you want to save the money. Its 3 wires...

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                    This is definitely something you can do yourself if you want to save the money. Its 3 wires...
                    Not doing it. Everything was painted white when I got the covers and switches off and said fuck it I'm finding someone else.

Comment

$6.78

Comment

What is that? A meat thermometer?

Comment

We have a guy that we have used a few times recently that is good, and very reasonably priced, just not sure if he goes up north.. I'll get his contact info and shoot it over to you. He's done a couple of lights / fans, wiring in individual switches, and put in some outlets for our security cameras. He's also a veteran (got out in 2013 I believe), which I like to support.

PM sent.
                          Last edited by Chili; 11-05-2015, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                            We have a guy that we have used a few times recently that is good, and very reasonably priced, just not sure if he goes up north.. I'll get his contact info and shoot it over to you. He's done a couple of lights / fans, wiring in individual switches, and put in some outlets for our security cameras. He's also a veteran (got out in 2013 I believe), which I like to support.

PM sent.
                            Will he go as far east as Forney? I need an outlet over my fireplace.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              Will he go as far east as Forney? I need an outlet over my fireplace.
                              I have no clue how far he is willing to travel, or where he is based from. We're in Euless, so there is no telling. I'll send you his number too, and you can ask him.

Comment

Working...
                              X