Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any residential electricians on the board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any residential electricians on the board?

Looks like I'm going to need a simple conduit box in 220v for a small AC unit. I have an existing conduit box right where I need the install, which probably would work to make the job a lot easier. Looking for a licensed electrician so I don't have any issues when I look to sell the property, and make sure it meets code.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Rustypnus
    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

972-896-6377 Yandell Electric

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
      G'Day Mate

Comment

It is very easy to do yourself and no permit has to be pulled.
        Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 09-30-2015, 11:10 AM.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
          It is very easy to do yourself and no permit has to be pulled.
          SHOCKED at this post...

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
            SHOCKED at this post...
            Why?
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Why?
              Lol!!

Comment

Lol I was going to ask if you had talked to SVO yet.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                  Lol I was going to ask if you had talked to SVO yet.
                  Don't be a jerk. I do this type of work almost daily. It takes longer to figure out what parts you need and to go get the parts at Lowes then it takes to install the box and wiring.

Comment

Don't be a jerk. I do this type of work almost daily. It takes longer to figure out what parts you need and to go get the parts at Lowes then it takes to install the box and wiring.
                    Absolutely agree. This is easy to do.

Comment

Don't get mad at me because you claim to be an expert on every topic posted.
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                      X