Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reliable appliance and HVAC parts supplier info here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reliable appliance and HVAC parts supplier info here.

American Air and Heat: HVAC and Appliance Parts
    1265 W Hurst Blvd, Hurst, TX 76053
    (817) 284-1886

AC Repair Hurst, TX | Call American for air conditioning installation & furnace maintenance in Bedford, North Richland Hills, Euless, Saginaw & Fort Worth

This family owned business has come through for me time and time again. Their prices are competitive and they are always very helpful. If they don't have what I need in stock, they generally have it same day, without having to pre-pay for it. Best of all, they don't give you the bullshit run around some places do about "needing an HVAC license" to buy parts. I was told the owner doesn't believe in doing business that way. They also service HVAC, which I haven't used them for yet, but wouldn't hesitate to call.

Short story: So, the a/c goes out at work yesterday due to the blower motor wheel coming apart inside the blower housing, making lots of cool sounds. I call my normal first call, can't come out until Monday. Fuck that. I'm not about to wait that long in this heat. Pull the unit apart myself and confirm it's just the cage, motor is fine. Call place "A" back to have them tell me where I can get a new cage. Get the runaround about no one will sell me one without a license, blah, blah. Refusing to accept that answer, I call American, give them the part number and they had it in stock and set it aside for me. Picked it up this morning, put it in, a/c back, done.

Everyone I've called for a/c service during the summer months over the years is always several days out. I happen to ask American what their service schedule for today was like and they had openings and offered to come put the blower wheel in for me. I gave them a business card and told them they were my first call from now on.

Give these folks a shout. They're good people.

Thank you. It is hard finding good places especially when you are in a bind to get it fixed right away. We need a sticky for quality contractors and supply houses. I am always adding to my contacts.
    2006 Civic SI
    2009 Pilot
    1988 GT
    CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

Originally posted by beefed88 View Post
      We need a sticky for quality contractors and supply houses.

Agreed. I'll see if that can be done.

Comment

Subscribing in case of future needs.. (knock on wood)

Comment

Working...
        X