Outdoor Gate Locks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outdoor Gate Locks

Has anyone had good luck (long life and easy operation) with a certain brand of combo locks? ive been using Master Locks all brass construction combo locks and had the tumbler wheels seize and trouble getting the hasp to close. Seems like their quallity has gone downhill with the newer locks. I tried searching google but had no luck.

They make some lock treatment and lube in an aerosol can that may help, I used it at all my radio sites in Oregon with success. Trying that would certainly be cheaper than new locks

Comment

ive tried immersing them in a penetrating oil. Thanks for the info, ill have to look for the areosol lube you mentioned.

Comment

I'm trying to find the shit we used, i think grainger carried it. Let me google for a few and see what i can find.

Comment

This isn't what we used, but looks similar.

FWIW i have a 3 or 4 brinks locks and 2 master locks on my enclosed trailer and after about a year outside they've all started doing the same thing.

Comment

Just an update, ive been using these and they are holding up well so far.
            Last edited by 84hotair; 04-08-2015, 10:00 AM. Reason: wrong website

Comment

http://www.sesamee.com/keyless-locks.html

Comment

Working...
              X