need a lawn care service for 76244

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a lawn care service for 76244

House closes on the 23rd and it needs mowed. I don't ha e time to do this myself with work, packing, house shopping, and babysitting still sick wife. Any recommendations is apprecisted. Thanks!

Keller/North Fort Worth area

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
    House closes on the 23rd and it needs mowed. I don't ha e time to do this myself with work, packing, house shopping, and babysitting still sick wife. Any recommendations is apprecisted. Thanks!

I live in Keller. Shoot me a PM and I'll come over and mow it (unless it's a huge lot)

No charge, I feel ya on the "transition", a little help goes a long way.

Comment

What neighborhood are you moving too?

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
        I live in Keller. Shoot me a PM and I'll come over and mow it (unless it's a huge lot)

No charge, I feel ya on the "transition", a little help goes a long way.
        PM ya in a few.

Originally posted by staticx View Post
        What neighborhood are you moving too?
        We are homeless atm... Gunn a live with my parents for the time being. The house we bid on is in Highland village on Lakevista. But the previous people who had a contract on it failed during financing. But... the asshat realtor that owns the house shouldn't have put it back on the market so soon. The previous pal had a cosigner. That cosigner has till June 1st to make that original deal work. Pissed us the fuck off. Our bid was accepted and all too.

Comment

Big effing thanks to Brian. This cat is gonna come emo my grass this weekend. Thanks a lot Brian. I'm in ur debt bro.

Comment

anyone want to mow mine? it is only 1.4acres. I need a new service.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Big effing thanks to Brian. This cat is gonna come emo my grass this weekend. Thanks a lot Brian. I'm in ur debt bro.
              hes gonna turn your grass black, cut it and make it cry?

Comment

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
                hes gonna turn your grass black, cut it and make it cry?
                Nah, just cut and make it cry.

Comment

Working...
                X