Granite Fabricator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granite Fabricator

Getting ready to to tile and granite in the kitchen. I get the granite for cost and just need a fabricator for the install. Any ideas of some reasonable fabricators?????
    Thanks
    sigpic
    '13 GT Boss302 intake, Lethal OR/X, Magnaflow Street catback
    99 Trans Am M6 little Voodoo cam some suspension stuff .....

You going to transport the granite?
    Originally posted by The King
    I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

Originally posted by dewayne6243 View Post
      You going to transport the granite?
      yes ... as far as I know. Ill pick it up and bring it to the house. Sorry if i sound ignorant.
      sigpic

Comment

You realize that granite is cheap (comparatively speaking). The real money is in the fabrication.

Comment

I can sell you the tools to fab it yourself if you wanna try it .
          Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post
            I can sell you the tools to fab it yourself if you wanna try it .
            Shiiiiiit...I know experienced guys that STILL make mistakes.

Comment

Its all about the tools and being able to read a layout and tape mesure . I am in the stone fabrication tool biz and I have some that make it stupid easy . No offence to the floor and stone installers but there is a reason they install or fabricate instead of work for NASA . If you are only gonna do your house you are better of to just hire someone then buy tools you won't use again .
              Big Rooster Racing

Comment

My guys I use (Dallas Marble) have a pretty damn complicated set-up...at least it looks like it.

Comment

There are lots of different tools like rail saws and large edgers but there are small ones also . Look up Alpha Proffesional Tools on Google and watch some of the vids . I stock allot of there stuff and play with it when the reps come . You would be suprised how easy the right tools can make it especialy when you buy a slab that is already polished and all you have to do is cut it to what size you need and shape and polish the edge . I sell a VR water fed grinder with bits that act like a router so you just follow a straight cut . It comes out pin straight and all you have to do is polish . Its not dirt cheap but I know the stone fab shops use these tools because thats who I sell them to .
                  Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                    You realize that granite is cheap (comparatively speaking). The real money is in the fabrication.
                    not really, I thought we were getting a smoking deal since my wife does accounting for and interior company. I am definitely going to have it done by someone who knows what they are doing. I dont want to f it up.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X