No announcement yet.

Cordless tool set upgrade time..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just added the jobsite radio/charger to the stable, still love my 20v dewalt stuff. I also like being able to buy bare tools

Comment

I've always had good luck with Makita.

Comment

Outside of cordless drills for smaller projects, I prefer to have everything corded. Cheaper initial investment and never have to worry about batteries dying or having to replace them.

Comment

I have personally used most all. Im now using only rigid. Lifetime warranty even covering batteries. Good tools. I have around eight different 18v tools,five batteries, and a dual charger. Only time I use a cord is angle grinder or when I need a larger cut depth than my cordless saw offers

Comment

I have the green makita set posted earlier and a sawzall to go with it. Love them all

Comment

Although have not decided on what power tool set to get. I have came across these Ryobi Tek4 tools. Using them as main flashlights around the house now. Very bright, rechargeable batteries and come in 4 different kinds of lights. Very very useful!

Also have other misc tools that work off same 4v battery. Digital therm, inspection camera, digital camera, noise cancelling headphones with aux input, mp3 player, around the house woman screwdriver.
              Last edited by zachary; 01-14-2014, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Makita makita makita

Comment

versace versace versace

Comment

Working...
                  X