s.o.b. lawn care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
    Maybe since it was just sodded last year and yours is more established? All this watering and mowing to look nice sucks. Im just glad im on a well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    Im just glad we have someone mowing. I have more front lawn then i do back, but i do mow the back cause they are not as catious mowig the back cause it always has shit thrown in my pool when they mow. I have used my sprinklers before but it has a leak were it is attached to the.b.o.b. and water comes into my bedroom. fucking previous owners didnt diclose that.

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
      Maybe since it was just sodded last year and yours is more established? All this watering and mowing to look nice sucks. Im just glad im on a well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
      Bermuda needs a really consistent height to turf up. If you let it get shaggy looking, then cut it really short, you'll get crazy weeds. If you keep it tight, it'll choke everything out. I'm finally going to break down and weed my lawn by hand, then reseed all the patches. It's an asswhip, but it'll be worth it. You also have to be Johnny on the spot with pre-emergent in the fall, but that will also Oy dividends. Bermuda is great, except when it's neglected. Then it becomes the 7th ring of sticker hell.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
      X