When is it time for new carpet¿

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is it time for new carpet¿

My carpet at home was cleaned but it still looks like shit. I can't help but wonder if I have a better company come out to clean the carpet, will I have better results? Fyi, I'm not buying new gd carpet.
    .....bro....

clean it like you did them seats in the gt dude.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Shit, thats probably what I have to do.....do it myself.
      .....bro....

Comment

We have always had great luck with Zeroez. Its like $99 for 4 standard rooms. Not a huge gamble to find out.

Comment

I'll look them up. I just hate when I hire a carpet cleaning company and right off the bat these mofos start talking about shit they CANT do.(stain removal)
          .....bro....

Comment

it's never time for carpet...
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
              I'll look them up. I just hate when I hire a carpet cleaning company and right off the bat these mofos start talking about shit they CANT do.(stain removal)
              When my sister got her new house they did a miracle job on their carpet though there were a couple spots that wouldnt come up. They were at the point of replace vs clean and were thrilled they just cleaned them and saved the money.

Just dont let them talk you into all the extra bs services. Just get a cleaning for $99 and be done. They do my parents house 2-3 times per year.

When my parents had their carpet done the first time, this is the difference. Its white berber carpet and the first professional clean in 12 years. They would always shampoo the carpets themselves twice a year

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                We have always had great luck with Zeroez. Its like $99 for 4 standard rooms. Not a huge gamble to find out.
                Zerorez? Im not sold on that "green cleaning - no chemical" thing, while it sounds great, I looked at two of thier trucks that they skipped the bill on repairs, and the aluminum floor was eaten up pretty bad. They said the chemicals that they use would eat them up when they spilled, or had a leak. That cant be good on your carpet or floors, though I am no expert.

We bought a carpet cleaning company when I was in highschool, and I went to the stematic steam cleaner's HQ to learn how to run the cleaner. It was truely steam only, and it worked awesome. There were very few stains that wouldnt come up, and it would happen that the extractor would pull dirt from the pad up and we would have to spend more time getting it all clean. Finding someone that has a true steam carpet cleaner isnt easy, they were upwards of 20k back then.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I dunno about all that... just know they have done a good job for the parents and my sisters house.

Comment

I'd like to take your word for it but all reviews on the web are very bad.....
                    .....bro....

Comment

I used them and it worked well for us, only thing is I bought a new house and I shampooed the carpets once in like 3 years..... and it looked "fine" then I had zerorez come in and they did the carpet and then in like 3 months it was back to what it looked like before they came and there are even more stains now...So I'm going to have to call them again until i get the funds to replace the carpet with tile or faux wood or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                        I used them and it worked well for us, only thing is I bought a new house and I shampooed the carpets once in like 3 years..... and it looked "fine" then I had zerorez come in and they did the carpet and then in like 3 months it was back to what it looked like before they came and there are even more stains now...So I'm going to have to call them again until i get the funds to replace the carpet with tile or faux wood or something.
                        find someone that uses pure steam.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                        X