Any pond guys on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any pond guys on here?

So I was going to do this myself but keep going back and forth on it. It is about 9ft wide by 17 foot I believe IIRC. I can do ponds, and understand all the workings, but my problem is the two giant stones at the top of the waterfall, and motivation frankly. Not to mention my surgery last year keeps me from really wanting to push the envelope on moving stones. I have moved out most of them and finally got the plants to die off so they should be easier to remove. I have gotten random quotes but most are flakes. So anyone on here do pond stuff or know anyone? I would like a solid quote and time frame. I have a new pump which is oversized for what I need. I also have a new 45 Mil EPDM liner that is supposed to be the best kind. The liner is 15x25 and oversized like it should be. So any ideas? Or I guess I could by a freaking hoist to move the bigger stones.
    It also already has the underlayment so that is taken care of. It worked great other then the pump and leaking half of the water in two hours. I want to get this done before I start on my patio.
    Last edited by kingjason; 07-23-2013, 02:03 PM.
    Whos your Daddy?

Found a guy local for 750 that will start Sunday. Woot woot. I want my BMF wallet though, I went out there and slung every stone off but that one gaint one. I ran out of steam or I would of slid it off. I bet that thing weighs 500 pounds.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

That's pretty nice! Going to put any fish in it?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          That's pretty nice! Going to put any fish in it?
          I told him to shut his whore mouth when he said that around my wife. I just like the water feature with no fish to screw with for now. I am trying to figure out a way to put in a few lily pads without ending up with a swamp again. When I first moved in and it almost held water the lily pads looked nice but covered the entire other end. I sure pissed off about 5 really big toads also when I got rid of all the muck.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
            I told him to shut his whore mouth when he said that around my wife. I just like the water feature with no fish to screw with for now. I am trying to figure out a way to put in a few lily pads without ending up with a swamp again. When I first moved in and it almost held water the lily pads looked nice but covered the entire other end. I sure pissed off about 5 really big toads also when I got rid of all the muck.
            If you're ever down at lews talk to the Vietnamese bookin officer he has a pretty good sized pond with about 100 koi. Says they aren't too bad to deal with once you get the pond in order.

Comment

Working...
            X