Electrician, AC, and Plumbing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electrician, AC, and Plumbing

Hoping to break ground on the new pad any day now. Anybody on here an electrician or plumber? I already have 3 bids, but want another.

So if you are one of those guys that "charges a lot" but do "amazing work" dont bother.. i have one of those, I also have some in betweeners.

message me privately. I can get the plans to you. ~3300sqft in North Dallas.

You can try the company I used for years. Arthur Hagar AC out of Ft. Worth. They're really competitive and have been around since the '40's. They are a big Carrier dealer (I always got the best deals on them), but I'm sure they use about whatever you'd like. (817)478-9268 and ask for Bobby. Tell him Randy with Emerson Custom Homes recommended him.
    Who's doing your slab/concrete work?

Comment

Thanks man, Ill give them a buzz!

Didnt bid the concrete. Pouring in ~week, but I would entertain a quote if I could get one on the slab (have engineering drawing).

Just email me. My user name @ gmail.com

Comment

We can do the HVAC, lmk if interested
        81 LX
        82 GT

Comment

Thanks guys, I will talk to my builder. email me so I can forward plans. So far his HVAC guy blew everybody else out of the water, but I am always open.. would rather line the pockets of fellow dfwstangers..

Comment

Hows the house coming along?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
            2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Slowly. And the rain isnt helping!

trenches are dug. Plumber doing his thing.

Comment

Working...
              X