Best way to get a bird out of a vent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to get a bird out of a vent

We have a vent that runs from the outside of our house to our bathroom and some birds have been using it as a home. What is the best way to get rid of the birds?

Put a cat in the vent.

Comment

1. run a hose from your tailpipe to vent
      2. start car
      3. go take a nap

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

LOL and LOL.
        Ded

Comment

how far is it from your dryer? We stayed in a beach house that had the same issue with birds getting in the dryer vent. As soon as I turned the dryer on, they flew out.

If you can pump some heat and more air flow, I'm sure they would leave. You can also get on a ladder and see how far in they made the nest....see if you can just pull it out then seal it up.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            1. run a hose from your tailpipe to vent
            2. start car
            3. go take a nap

god bless.
            LOL!!!

Firecrackers? I had a bird take up residence in my chimney. It later moved in to my house. It was nice having someone to drink with, but the mother fucker kept shitting everywhere, and chirping all night long. I caught him one afternoon, and let him go outside. The bastard was back in the chimney within an hour. So I started a fire. Haven't seen or heard from him since. If you do this with the stand pipe, you might want to have a fire extinguisher on hand.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

You know, this board never fails to deliver. We are some sick and twisted MF'ers.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                Put a cat in the vent.

Comment

Take the cover off the outside of the vent, bring out compressor, blow out the vent with compressed air, shoot all the birds in the face.

/Thread

Comment

Working...
                  X