Want to give MORE props to MikeC and All for One Roofing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to give MORE props to MikeC and All for One Roofing

Mike is the go to guy for me when it comes to home repairs that are beyond my abilities. My insurance company was trying to jerk me around and Mike explained the entire process to me. This is my first home, I have never had to deal with roof repairs and I had no experience. He was patient and walked me through the process. If I had a question, he was more than willing to answer it with a straight forward answer you can understand. Other companies I spoke too sometimes seemed too busy for my questions, or provided me with quick, non specific answers that only made the process more frustrating.

Mike negotiated with the INS CO. for a fair settlement and then, came out and completed my roof in 1 1/2 days with no issues other than a few repairs. The repairs that were needed such as decking Mike took care of and did not once ask for me to pay more than what was agreed upon. Mike kept me updated, while at I was at work, with any repairs that were needed beyond the shingles itself; it was almost as if I was there the whole time.

Ultimately, Mike is a straight shooter and was able to provide me numbers based off my needs and desires. Mike provided GREAT customer service and is very competitive with his pricing, give him a chance and I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

-Chris
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Way to go Mike!

Comment

Thanks Chris!

Skylight came in yesterday, will get out there next week to install it...

And I always try to deliver excellence!
      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
        Thanks Chris!

I hear you piss excellence too!

Comment

I heard Mike makes sure his roofs are watertight by showering them with steve's tears.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
            Mike is the go to guy for me when it comes to home repairs that are beyond my ability.

Ultimately, Mike is a straight shooter and was able to provide me numbers based off my needs and desires. Mike provided GREAT customer service and is very competitive with his pricing, give him a chance and I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

-Chris
            X2. Mikes a great guy and does a great job.
            sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
            17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
            13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
            86 SVO - Sold
            '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
            01 TJ - new toy - Sold
            65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
              I hear you piss excellence too!

LMAO! You know it brutha!

Originally posted by BradM View Post
              I heard Mike makes sure his roofs are watertight by showering them with steve's tears.
              Damn but that's a great idea actually...
              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                X2. Mikes a great guy and does a great job.
                Thanks Charles! You wouldn't believe the traffic I ran into yesterday....
                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Uh, sadly I would. I told you that you just can't get from here to there or back. It sux.
                  sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                  17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                  13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                  86 SVO - Sold
                  '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                  01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                  65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                    Thanks Chris!

Thanks again Mike, cant wait to see it!!
                    Originally posted by Sean88gt
                    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Working...
                    X