Any hvac guys here? Jyro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any hvac guys here? Jyro?

I have a 2 stage heat pump that I am trying to wire up to get both heat/cool stages that the hvac company has done wrong the last 2 times they were here. I have a couple of wires that I think should be connected but I only have 8 conductors.
    2015 F250 Platinum

Do you have a model #

Comment

It's a York yzh60 heat pump and ahe60 air handler with a Honeywell 8000 stat. This is the diagram for this unit. I wired it like the diagram except I don't have the x/l and y2 out hooked to anything since it has 10 wires coming out of the heat pump and I only have 8 conductors running to the a/h.
      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

X/L does not need to be used as this is for the fault codes. The codes will still be in the control board. Y2 out is for bringing the indoor fan to high CFM. It is OK to not hook up. Make sure you go into the installer setup in the stat and program for 2 stage cool and 2 stage heat

Comment

On the x13 red to 3 and black to 5 and 4 not hooked up gets me what speed? Does the 8000 not show if stage 1 or 2 is on?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

I will have to dig up my York books when I get back in town to figure out the control board. In New Orleans on a job this week. As far as I know the Pro 8000 will not tell you what stage the compressor is running in.

Comment

Ok. Thanks a ton.
              Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Found it. Speed tap 3 is 1642 CFM and tap 5 is 2083 CFM

Comment

Working...
                X