This house worth money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by waycooljr View Post
    Ok thanks for all the help everybody yall have been great .

In my mind when i look at that property i see $150k . Maybe 160 . I just dont see $199 given where its at
    so maybe its not the right one for me

But ill see what the realator says as yall advised
    I agree, generally speaking. Run your own comps..I did this for around 2 hours on my own home and then the one I was buying...etc. It does not take long and really gets you informed.

What you'll need to figure out is cost per acre at that site. Then you'll be able to figure out cost per sq ft of a similar home in the area.

Typically shops/etc are selling points. However, based off the pictures - if they are in good shape both of those shops are fairly big and probably are increase the value.

I'd advise (I'm no expert, just another homeowner)

1. Doing those comps on your own. Try to analyze both asking price and purchase prices of places.

2. Deciding on doing an offer or not.

3. If that place falls through, I'm guessing for 200K you can do a lot better in that area. Probably get a good sized shop and a pool...or more acerage...that sort of stuff.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Tax values are funny like that. If you are buying you want them low as you pay taxes on that. If you are selling you want them high as they usually provide a reasonable indicator of the homes value.
      Last edited by miketyler; 08-09-2012, 07:07 AM.
      Handyman, classic car and antique jukebox collector/restorer, and all around good guy.

sigpic

Comment

Talked to a mortgage guy today he took all the info he said that we are probably best off with a USDA loan

now just gotta talk to realtor

Comment

Working...
        X