No announcement yet.

I'm gonna get owned in my water bill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At my last house we built in 04 I never received a water bill.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
      At my last house we built in 04 I never received a water bill.

Should have put that as a bullet point when selling...

-No water bills!
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Dad had a meter put in after I sold it.
        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

How much is a well? $20k-$30k assuming they don't have to drill to china?

Comment

Originally posted by bard View Post

450' well on my new house was $10100
            2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by bard View Post
              450ft below sea level. cost about $7500

water tastes awesome
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Just got last month's water bill = $336.00

Oh the wife is pissed.

She went to the meter box (overgrown with grass, weeds, dirt) and read the meter (again, covered in dirt). There is no way these fucks have been reading this thing.

Since the last alleged reading on July 9 we have used 8,000 gallons.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post

Oh the wife is pissed.

She went to the meter box (overgrown with grass, weeds, dirt) and read the meter (again, covered in dirt). There is no way these fucks have been reading this thing.

holy shit that's almost a years worth of water bills for me

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post

Oh the wife is pissed.

That's fucked up. I water every day in Keller and my bill runs $75-95/mo. You need to get on their ass about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Saleen781 View Post
                      That's fucked up. I water every day in Keller and my bill runs $75-95/mo. You need to get on their ass about that.
                      We are on a community well maintained by a AquaTexas and they SUCK. The water is nearly undrinkable and loaded with calcium and sodium. It is so soft that you think there is still soap on your body after you rinse. I can even taste it in tea and other drinks made with it. The calcium is so bad you can not wash your car with it.

As far as my usage goes, we have 22 zones that I water for 15 minutes each 3 times a week.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I shit you not, I had to show the meter reader where my meter was once. I told him the general vicinity of it and he couldn't find it. It was under a solid foot of dirt/leaves. My bill still stays around the minimum. I think they check it physically once a year.

Comment

From what ive heard, they only read a few meters and take an average for the area and then bill you.

But this smart meter dunno.. I know city of mansfield has installed them. Friend was a meter reader. Now all he dose is drive down a street and it gathers info from the meters and he never gets out of the truck. But the battery life in them is apparently shit

Either way my damn water bill and electric bill make me cry. The thermostat for the ac is right across from the damn washer/dryer in the main haul way. IF only I can get it in my wifes head to pay attention to how the ac is running while dryer is on. The house will be an ice cube cause the haul way is hot

Comment

6 zones at 15 minutes each (except flower beds which get 10 min each) 2 times a week is about $109.00

And even then, I have cracks in the parts of the yard not 100% covered by grass...I'm not living there yet, so I water enough to keep it green and cut nice so the neighbors are happy...shucks compared to what this place looked like after the owners were kicked out JUNE of last year (remember Satan's summer?) I have done miracle work on this yard.

This is in Keller off Rufe snow.

Comment

Working...
                            X