Furniture pads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furniture pads?

So now that I have new wood floors, what can I put under my furniture to prevent it from scratching the wood. I found some little pads that will cover the chairs and end tables but what about the couch?
    .....bro....

They make some plastic feet you can put under them. Usually in the same section as the little sticky pads in wal-mart.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      They make some plastic feet you can put under them. Usually in the same section as the little sticky pads in wal-mart.
      And some of them have a felt like pad under them as well. Dont know where to get them though. I just move enough furniture while painting to see plenty of them.
      Photobucket

Comment

We actually went with rubber, cause otherwise the couches were sliding all over the damned place. We use felt/cloth to move them, and then rubber to keep them in one spot.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Lowes has the felt and the rubber, the felt willl let them slide without scratching the floor and the rubber will keep them from sliding, both are sold in numerous sizes including sheets that you can cut to fit.

Comment

We use felt but when the Mastiff flops down next to them they will move some.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

i bought some felt pads and double stacked them mofos. thanks
              .....bro....

Comment

felt pads was the best option,

Comment

I used felt on things I wanted to move easily ie. dinning chairs and rubber on things I didn't want to move ie. church pew and entry table.
                  sigpic

Comment

depot or lowes near the hardware
                    2006 Civic SI
                    2009 Pilot
                    1988 GT
                    CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

Working...
                    X