No announcement yet.

New Porch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And also, the slab wasn't there. I just didn't get a pic of the front before it was poured.
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
      I didn't know that it would be an issue. Should I ask them to route it different. I think that they were just trying to keep from putting any more holes in the siding. Are there any "issues" with it going down the roof? I'm going to put a gutter on the front of the porch in the near future.

Yeah, kind of weird how they didn't put porches on any of these houses. But I like mine!

If you're going to have the lower roof fitted with gutters then have them tie the upper section with the lower. If you didn't have gutters on the lower roof with the downspout like it is, when it rains it would be dropping a whole mess of water in one spot next to your foundation and it will make a nice hole for you to deal with. Having the gutters will allow the water to travel away from the house without creating the potholes and soil erosion.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
        If you're going to have the lower roof fitted with gutters then have them tie the upper section with the lower. If you didn't have gutters on the lower roof with the downspout like it is, when it rains it would be dropping a whole mess of water in one spot next to your foundation and it will make a nice hole for you to deal with. Having the gutters will allow the water to travel away from the house without creating the potholes and soil erosion.
        Yeah, I didn't think about that. Thanks, they aren't completely done yet, maybe ill get them to do that.
        04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

That looks good!!

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Dude, that's awesome! Your house definitely needed that addition!
              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                Dude, that's awesome! Your house definitely needed that addition!
                Thanks man. The roof is coming soon. I can't wait.
                04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Makes all the difference in the world! Smart and well thought out decision!

Comment

Thanks guys. I think it looks even better at night with the lights on. And the fan wasn't a bad idea either.
                    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Working...
                    X