anyone know where I can buy MSMA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone know where I can buy MSMA?

i know its been outlawed for residential use and currently only available for farm, golf courses, etc.. and even soon to be discontinued for that as well.

anyone know where I can get some locally? iv seen some online but its about $100 or more for a 2 gallon jug and Im not sure if they make you give them a license or proof its not for residential?

I've been using the new stuff that Home Depot replaced it with and it works just as good for grassy weeds. Any particular reason you're looking for MSMA?

Comment

if yo are in collin county, you can go to the chemical recycle and get all that kind of stuff for free... show up at 8 cause there are alot of mf's grabbing it
      first class white trash

Comment

what are you getting that is as good as msma? the blue bayer advanced stuff? i have put 2 bottles of it down and hasnt done anything to the dallis/crabgrass/winter rye type of stuff in my yard and its been about 4 weeks.

Comment

I think this is it....

It's not as good as MSMA was but a little extra in the tank sprayer and then another treatment a week or so later and it usually starts killing off the grassy weeds.

Comment

Working...
          X