No announcement yet.

Lawn equipment recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I LOOOOVE my echo weed choppa i got recently. Fires right up every time has great power also. Bought the stronger rino tuff blades also. Love this setup.

We went with a cub cadet 50" traditional mower with the kawasaki engine. Had heard only great things about this mower and it has a 12" turning radius.

Comment

I bought a Honda variable speed self propelled mower and love it. Starts on 1 pull no matter how long it sits. Also bought an Echo weed whacker and leaf blower, gas powered. They run great and and have been reliable as hell. I spent more than I wanted to but I rather buy quality once than have lesser quality go to shit all the time.
      "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

what about riding mowers? We have a MTD Yard Machine that has been nothing but a pain the past few years and its only about 6 years old. Think its time to upgrade to a better quality machine.

Comment

OP... still have those POS's ??? I need a project and a 2 stroke rebuild is right up my alley.
          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Are the Toro mowers any good? Have owned a Craftsman for 14 yrs and it finally is crapping out on me

Comment

Originally posted by Zfan View Post
              Are the Toro mowers any good? Have owned a Craftsman for 14 yrs and it finally is crapping out on me
              I just got a Toro this year after having a Craftsman for the last 12 years, and it's great! If you are the type that cleans the mower, Toro has a hose attachment on it, so you just stop the mower, =hook up the hose and turn on the water, start the mower and it "self cleans" under the mower deck. I'm not that anal, so I only tried it once to see what it did, probably never use it again.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                I just got a Toro this year after having a Craftsman for the last 12 years, and it's great! If you are the type that cleans the mower, Toro has a hose attachment on it, so you just stop the mower, =hook up the hose and turn on the water, start the mower and it "self cleans" under the mower deck. I'm not that anal, so I only tried it once to see what it did, probably never use it again.
                Used that system on my husqvarna 3 time for the 6 times I have mowed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I'll take the old blower off your hands. I'm in need of one!!

Comment

Working...
                  X