Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The roofing contractors have made it to my neighborhood.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Adam View Post
    Hurry up and buy some more material from us asshole!

MikeC who do you get your material from?

I'll pm that. Are you in supply?
    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
      Now don't get me wrong. I sometimes go years without having to file a claim with a manufacturer. It really just depends. Sometimes a bad batch is made, shit happens. That's why the manufacturers have nice insurance policies to take care of things like that.
      I has an OC color control issue about six months ago. Wasn't a big deal and they handled it.

And SSP had a valid point, in that at least initially, they sometimes try to blame the roofer. But typically those are only the ones that don't understand the logic, or those just trying to start stuff...
      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
        I has an OC color control issue about six months ago. Wasn't a big deal and they handled it.

And SSP had a valid point, in that at least initially, they sometimes try to blame the roofer. But typically those are only the ones that don't understand the logic, or those just trying to start stuff...
        Yeah, I wasn't trying to start shit, I was just making a point. It would ultimately go to the manufacturer, but the roofer would hear about it first. That is all I was saying.
        2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
        2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
        2012 Ford Edge

Comment

• Gotta love the storm chasers! Been running into them all week long.

Anyone with xactimate? What's the current rate on standing seam?
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Before this thread becomes a shit slinging contest, there's still some good info here.

Comment

• Not even 30 minutes after the hail had passed, we got a solicitation call, at our apartment, from a roofing company wanting to come give us an estimate...but our new house that we are set to close on 4/24 is in Cross Roads. Going to check it out this afternoon and see how it faired.
              "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                Not even 30 minutes after the hail had passed, we got a solicitation call, at our apartment, from a roofing company wanting to come give us an estimate...
                Did you say yes.
                Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                  Did you say yes.
                  My wife answered the phone, but would have been funny to see them show up...
                  "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                    Did you say yes.
                    Right. There's a reason why some companies go out of their way to try and solicit their business via phone or door-to-door. Don't do it!
                    My driveway needs to be redone. I've had several knock on my door offering a free quote. Look up their business and every one of them have been reported to the BBB.

Comment

• For any of your roofing needs send me a pm. We have been in business for 28 years and hold a BBB rating of A+ and an A on Angie's List. I have roofed over 27,000 homes in the DFW area.

Comment

For any of your roofing needs send me a pm. We have been in business for 28 years and hold a BBB rating of A+ and an A on Angie's List. I have roofed over 27,000 homes in the DFW area.
                        I haven't used you, but I've heard great things from others that have.

Comment

For any of your roofing needs send me a pm. We have been in business for 28 years and hold a BBB rating of A+ and an A on Angie's List. I have roofed over 27,000 homes in the DFW area.
                          Ill be using donnie to repair our roof this time around.

Comment

• Man, it sure would be nice to keep a thread on topic for once...especially one that contains good contractor info that as of right now, we do not have to sort through personal BS to locate.

<---missed out on the storms yesterday, Irving seems to avoid most of these as they come through.
                            Last edited by Rick Modena; 04-04-2014, 11:51 AM.
                            Originally posted by Sean88gt
                            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                              Man, it sure would be nice to keep a thread on topic for once...especially one that contains good contractor info that as of right now, we do not have to sort through personal BS to locate.

<---missed out on the storms yesterday, Irving seems to avoid most of these as they come through.
                              We always miss out on the good shit.
                              Last edited by Rick Modena; 04-04-2014, 11:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                                Right. There's a reason why some companies go out of their way to try and solicit their business via phone or door-to-door. Don't do it!
                                My driveway needs to be redone. I've had several knock on my door offering a free quote. Look up their business and every one of them have been reported to the BBB.
                                he lives in an apartment
                                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                                X