No announcement yet.

Home Security w/o a Landline Phone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in the telecom field and a lot of people will build a cage around the network interface or they will relocate it inside of their garage.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    03 cobra

Comment

Originally posted by brandon01rt View Post
      I'm in the telecom field and a lot of people will build a cage around the network interface or they will relocate it inside of their garage.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
      And you dont bill them for having to go inside to check it at the SNI?

Comment

Their wireless uplink is awesome...when I first signed on I was concerned how long it took for the wireless uplink to be activated and connected from the time the alarm was triggered and the tech told me it would probably have to be triggered for a good minute or two.

After a few accidental alarm trips, I would disarm the alarm within seconds and a few seconds later I was getting a call from them about the alert. I was impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
          Their wireless uplink is awesome...when I first signed on I was concerned how long it took for the wireless uplink to be activated and connected from the time the alarm was triggered and the tech told me it would probably have to be triggered for a good minute or two.

After a few accidental alarm trips, I would disarm the alarm within seconds and a few seconds later I was getting a call from them about the alert. I was impressed.
          Smith-Thompson?

Comment

oh, yeah, Smith Thompson.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
              oh, yeah, Smith Thompson.
              Thought so, our service from them has been outstanding for the past 4-5 years.

Comment

Working...
              X