Carpet cleaning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carpet cleaning?

Curious if I should go with a company(if so suggestions?) or should I just rent a cleaning from Home Depot and do it myself? Any help or experiences shared is appreciated.

we use some chemdry place i think it is called.

god bless
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

We have always used Zerorez...they do a great job. With two big dogs and light colored carpet, there is an amazing change.

Comment

The Home Depot rental carpet cleaners work okay. They aren't any different or better than one of those carpet cleaners you can buy.

I couldn't compare it to a cleaning service. I'd imagine you'll get much better results with a professional service, but then maybe not worth the extra cost.
        Men have become the tools of their tools.
        -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

We've used a few of the big names and still get the best overall results out of Dalworth. Sign up for their email newsletter and you can catch some decent deals.

Comment

Cool thanks for the advice all.

Comment

lesbians clean the best carpet
              first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
                lesbians clean the best carpet
                I prefer the carpet to be already cleaned before I apply my shine to it.

Comment

You will not find a better deal than their 'Large House Value' package http://powersteamcarpet.reachlocal.n...als.htm#carpet

I use them every year, they do a great job. And they use real steam, not just some lame scrubber.

Comment

I was told by an "Expert" that the water extraction method is the best. My step father owns a large nationwide company that contracts out the jobs. That's what all the pros that clean carpets for businesses use.

Comment

Working...
                    X