Slate Tile.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slate Tile.

Anyone know where else I could find slate tile aside from Home Depot or lowes?

Floor & Decor.

Comment

I have a fair amount of it that we may not be using. How much you need? I can talk to the wife and see if she wants to sell it. We bought a bunch from somewhere and ended up deciding to sell and move. So it's sitting in storage and who knows what we'll move into. If you're interested, I can figure it out.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
        Floor & Decor.
        That's where I got mine, but any place that sells tile will have it. Seconds and Surplus, Ged's Flooring, etc. Countless tile places on Harry Hines, Regl Row, etc.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Roma tile.

Picking "good" tile makes all the difference in how the project turns out. If you are a novice at laying natural stone that is un-gauged (pieces of varying thickness) I highly recommend finding some that is gauged.

Laying tile is way to much work to screw it up by being cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
            Roma tile.

Picking "good" tile makes all the difference in how the project turns out. If you are a novice at laying natural stone that is un-gauged (pieces of varying thickness) I highly recommend finding some that is gauged.

Laying tile is way to much work to screw it up by being cheap.
            x10. Tile is a bitch enough already. Having to float each tile to keep them level, sucks.

Comment

Yea, I bought a small case of gauged slate tile and also went over to a friends house that has slate in his bathroom and I was not impressed at all. I dont think I would care to walk on that every day. I ended up buying some Daltile from Home Depot that they had on clearance at a fair price.

Comment

Originally posted by crooner View Post
                Yea, I bought a small case of gauged slate tile and also went over to a friends house that has slate in his bathroom and I was not impressed at all. I dont think I would care to walk on that every day. I ended up buying some Daltile from Home Depot that they had on clearance at a fair price.
                Bad craftsmanship can ruin any tile job, no matter what is used.

Brazilian patterned slate done RIGHT!

Comment

Working...
                X