Honeywell Thermostat $.01 at Home Depot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honeywell Thermostat $.01 at Home Depot

Saw this on slickdeals and was at HD today and picked one up. Its the Honeywell 6400D. Its last years model (current one is the 6450D). The stock checker said there wouldnt be any at the store but since I was there I had a look. I found 1 mixed in the boxes of the 6450.

So if you happen to be at HD this weekend, have a look. These penny items are supposed to be thrown away or sent back to the manufacturer. Someone on slickdeals said they found one in Lewisville as well.

Unless you really need one, I wouldnt make a special trip. They wont be at every store.

Im not falling for your shennanigans anymore after the welder ordeal!

Just kidding, I dont need one but Ill be heading up there in a little bit and see if they have any. I couldnt find it on the website to see if my local store had any.

Comment

lol... sorry about that one. This one is legit:

Comment

Wow - helluva deal. We bought the Honeywell adaptive recovery models for our house, like that but larger with flourescent touch screen. Love em.
        Handyman, classic car and antique jukebox collector/restorer, and all around good guy.

sigpic

Comment

I need one bad. Just no home depots around

Comment

Man, I bought one of those things like a year ago and still have it sitting on my workbench

Comment

Originally posted by Pooter View Post
              Man, I bought one of those things like a year ago and still have it sitting on my workbench
              Lol! Take five minutes and slap it in!
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
              X