Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best place for landscape rock like flagstone??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place for landscape rock like flagstone??

Looking to build a small flower bed wall out of some kind of stone. Any suggestions on a cheaper place then home depot. TIA
    2006 Civic SI
    2009 Pilot
    1988 GT
    CRF50

Widebody whore.

I am about to do the same. I am going to do short block walls for all of my flowerbeds. I have been looking but have yet to find a place that is good. I did find http://www.contractors-stone.com/home.html in Plano and it looks promising but I haven't been over there yet.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      I am about to do the same. I am going to do short block walls for all of my flowerbeds. I have been looking but have yet to find a place that is good. I did find http://www.contractors-stone.com/home.html in Plano and it looks promising but I haven't been over there yet.
      go to home depot, have them match the price, then use a 10% off lowe's coupon and use my cell # for the pro rewards for another 2.25% off! i'm a cheap bastard! lol

Comment

go see matt up in sherman if you're close, ntexasvstar i think is his username.

Comment

Whats this cell number for another 2.25% pro rewards thing?

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
            whats this cell number for another 2.25% pro rewards thing?
            (469) 441 0314

Either tell the cashier that you have a pro rewards and give them that number or select "enter pro rewards number" on the keypad, while they're scanning your stuff. If they ask for a job name, just tell them "none"...

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
              (469) 441 0314

Either tell the cashier that you have a pro rewards and give them that number or select "enter pro rewards number" on the keypad, while they're scanning your stuff. If they ask for a job name, just tell them "none"...
              Chuck?

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                go see matt up in sherman if you're close, ntexasvstar i think is his username.
                If I remember I'll text him about this thread. Don't want to just give his # out on dfwm.

Comment

location?

Comment

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
                    Chuck?
                    If that starts happening, I'll have to start killing folks...killing them until they're dead! lol

Comment

Design Masters in Rockwall off of hwy66 has a good size rock yard. They have every thing from flagstone to stone to build a house.

Comment

I know this is kind of old, but since i'm down the street, i have some you can have. I want it all gone!

Comment

Originally posted by cbrjames View Post
                          I know this is kind of old, but since i'm down the street, i have some you can have. I want it all gone!
                          What kind of rock do you have? I might be interested.
                          Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                            What kind of rock do you have? I might be interested.
                            Hell if i know what kind it is. Maybe you can tell by the pics. I know my wife once used them around the trees, etc.

Comment

I need the dark ones. Thanks for posting pics.
                              Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                              X