Rain Gutters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rain Gutters

Anyone on here have a contact for rain gutters? I'm sure part of our erosion problem is we only have gutters front and rear, but not on the sides...
    Whippled '06 by Gearheads - 474rwhp 450rwtq @ 10psi and a few other Borla/Steeda/BMR/CHE/Tokico mods...

Gearheads Dyno Video

i used this guy (found him on craigslist), and he put in 6" seamless gutters with steel screens...matched my paint and they look great! ...oh yeah, and they were considerably less than what i was expecting.

here ya go:

214-703-8411
    (superior gutter systems)

Comment

Thx man, I appreciate it! I'd much rather go the seamless route, I just wish I could get it at the local HD to do it myself.
      Whippled '06 by Gearheads - 474rwhp 450rwtq @ 10psi and a few other Borla/Steeda/BMR/CHE/Tokico mods...

Gearheads Dyno Video

Comment

Anyone else got suggestions? Superior doesn't serve my area.

Gearheads Dyno Video

Comment

Found this info. on the old site... Looks like several people used this guy with good results:

Bob Harris, 469-232-8434
          gutter.done1@yahoo.com

Gearheads Dyno Video

Comment

I have a guy if you can't find a good one. Let me know.

Comment

texas gutter... scott is his name... he does all my work
              first class white trash

Comment

Working...
              X