Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=4eyedwillie;277647]Bullsh*t!!!!

Soldering is done at about 800 degrees
    AC lines are welded with silfoss (spelling?) a silver based rod at 1600 degrees!!
    You have to use some kind of oxygen enrichment (which is welding) to get it this hot.
    If he soldered the lines together then they WILL crack and leak in about 6 months to a year. I have seen some unscrupulose tech use this so they get a call back and can charge for another call and more refrigerant.[/QUOTE

We have owned an AC and Heating company since 1973 so i've put in one or two units.

Comment

[QUOTE=General;279394]
      Originally posted by 4eyedwillie View Post
      Bullsh*t!!!!

Soldering is done at about 800 degrees
      AC lines are welded with silfoss (spelling?) a silver based rod at 1600 degrees!!
      You have to use some kind of oxygen enrichment (which is welding) to get it this hot.
      If he soldered the lines together then they WILL crack and leak in about 6 months to a year. I have seen some unscrupulose tech use this so they get a call back and can charge for another call and more refrigerant.[/QUOTE

We have owned an AC and Heating company since 1973 so i've put in one or two units.
      See post #14 above

Comment

Originally posted by junk racing View Post
        Im more than happy to work a deal with you....give me a call i am licensed and insured

-Donnie
        214 875 0239
        Damn man, why you gotta be out there so far?! We have recently aquired a freon leak, Stark came out, and quoted us $1k to fix it.

Comment

Anyone licensed on here that can take care of a evap coil on a Lennox for me?

Comment

I recommend junk racing. Him and his dad took care of me and they will be my ac guys from now on.
            Originally posted by Baron
            If I dissagree with you, it is because you are wrong.

Comment

Working...
            X